Saturday, August 16, 2008

F*** You, Specs boss~

It's hard to convince people that I have changed, am I really changed? Yes, I have changed, and still people don't seems like appreciate me.

I'm making myself a stand, I don't mind that if you refuse to accept me. Me is me, don;t try to change my mind, unless you are someone important to me.

FUCK the spectacles boss, luckily I didn't buy the specs from him, NIA SING 300 wor, Go Ham * la~ I rather buy from the aunty I used to buy from instead of him. 220 nia~300? Pergi mati lar~

Last thing is, sorry mom, I don't have the intension to make you angry. In fact, I was making myself a stand~

Nitez

1 comment:

:: j o a n n e :: said...

hmm...who doesn't appreciate u?my fren...
u've changed. but we still appreciate u as our fren. but u seems don't know..^^V