well~
this few days are quite a challenge for me~ quarrel with Alex, lost trust from my family(except mom), and no enrolment in hand....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this tuesday, for some issue, i quarrel with my eldest cousin brother, Alex. I don't want to share more about this, i have shared with my two cousins, Richard and George.( come to me personally, if u want to know more)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tuesday night, i went to 1st station with Richard and George in order to re-enroll Jonathan and enroll Leonard. Too bad, i can't manage to get 3c from him~ and now my intension is get 3C from him, i don't mind to risk anything i might or have to
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------well, i want to create more values in my lp journey, and it's my responsible for not declare to my family that what i want during this journey. in stead of keep on being a victim, is time for me to stand out and voice out myself, and make some declaration to them. tell them what lp is all about, i'm not being brain washed, in fact i'm doing something that i have never done, instead of keep myself resisting from the beginning. I will prove to you all that I will honour my words wih my actions i took.
I HONOUR MY WORDS WITH ACTION. IF IT'S TO BE, IT IS UP TO ME. 100% POSSIBLE, 100% TIME
Let's Rock
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment