Fuiyoh~ 1 game gud enuf to break our relationship~ geng ma?
John, I'm not criticising you, in fact, your word hurt me so much~maybe my fault though, but I don't think blaming me is a good way to overcome the problem... YOU have insulted me... my heart is broken
Hey~ John... did I reject your request when you ask me to do for you?did I say no when you ask me for help?Well, any good things, I will always share with you, let's think again... am I so bad to you?
Haihz if 1 game is far far better than our relationship, I rather quit gaming with you... is it okay den?
Nitez~
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
chill, not worth. One game can break the brotherhood, one game can bring the brotherhood back. What brought us close? Isn't it dota? Wasn't it gaming together as brothers got us closer together?
Anyone of us were being hunted down, we always looked out for each other. Remember what brought us closer.
Brother 6. Take care.
wah? ur blog ar??
support mine as well!
my blog
cheers*
*~XiaoLun~* @ Alan Lok
Post a Comment