Wahoo~ nice man~
Three sales for today, being a top sales for today, extremely excited, I have proven myself, boss, I'm not as useless as you seen, so keep your mouth shut and get ready to wipe my ass.XD... yahoo~ I will get my salary soon. Even the salary doesn’t seem too much for me, but I think my salary should be okay, as long as it's good enough to support my daily use~
Just now went out with brothers, we were sharing our experiences all the time, through the experience we have shared, there is no doubt we all are grew up, we are not a kid anymore as before, everything must have to get it by our ownself, indeed. I should court my another half now...Enjoy with you brothers, you guys empower me all the time, without your support, I don't seem that I can hold on up to these miserable days.
Wait for me, WATCHES. Someday I will buy 9 you for sure!!! Just wait!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
This only call life~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment